This is a gentle reminder regarding the May 5, 2023, Supermax submission.
Human Resources Submission Process:
- Supermaximum applications, course log sheets, certificates, and other supporting documentation must be dropped off to Human Resources in hard copy form. The options for email and/or Google upload are not accepted during this time.
- Supermaximum submissions can occur Monday to Friday, between 8:15 am and 3:45 pm. If there are concerns with hard copy delivery or the times for drop off, please work directly with your HR Generalist for possible accommodations.
Documents not submitted correctly will be returned or you will be asked to resubmit.
- It is important that you maintain your original documents. You may be required to produce original documents. Any credits that cannot be supported with original documentation will be discounted, and you may be subject to repayment of your salary adjustment.
Please note, MLP certificates should have printing capabilities. We have communicated with the Office of Teaching and Learning about these issues and provided a solution.
If you are still unable to print certificates in Frontline – MLP, please follow the below steps:
- If a building-based activity, reach out to your building admin and inquire about the School-Based MLP Point Person. This person should assist building staff with school-based MLP activities.
- If a district-wide activity, email the content supervisor responsible for the specific PD session and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If after 24 hours of contacting the supervisor, you have not received a response or are unable to print your certificate, forward the email sent to the supervisor to Joanne Sung, email@example.com, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning, cc firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask for assistance in obtaining the needed certificate(s).
****NOTE – You may submit your items prior to the due date.****
Remember to have copies of everything you submit and be certain you receive a receipt from HR.
The Supermax Form is located >HERE<.
Kathryn R. Graf, M.Ed.
1st VP Trenton Education Association
Trenton Education Association1415 Chambers StreetTrenton, New Jersey 08610609-396-0016 FAX: 609-396-0033
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X